To add a new user, you must be the designated super admin at your company. If you don't see the Add button on the Users page, you are not the super admin for your company.
1. From the main menu, choose Configuration.
2. On the Users/Groups/Directories page, click Add User. Enter the user name, password, confirm password, logon email address
3. Fill out the user name, password, confirm password, logon email address, contact email address and document rights, then click Save.
4. Scroll down and fill out the first name and last name (other fields optional) and then click Save. Click OK at the prompt.
5. Click the Radio button to place the new user in the appropriate (group)s and the appropriate contact picklist(s). Save is not needed for radio button selections.
6. Use the Forgot Password tool to securely send a temporary password to the user.