1. Click Add Record. If you don't see this button, you don't have permission to add content records.
2. Select the document type you would like to add, and then click Next.
adding Word documents that are question-and-answer pairs, be sure there is one
blank empty line (hard return) between the question and answer.
adding Word documents, the option is provided to use a style template. Use the
template as instructed by the administrator to ensure consistency with brand
guidelines as appropriate. If no template is selected, the document will be
based off the local user's Normal.dotm Word instance.
adding Word documents that are question-and-answer pairs, be sure to check the Q & A checkbox on the Attributes tab.
adding documents that are not question-and-answer pairs, use the Browse option
to quickly create the new record from an existing document.
3. If presented, choose a template, and then click Next.
4. Input the content for the new record. Enter two hard returns after the question(s) and then input the response.
5. Go to the Attributes tab.
6. Select an Attribute Group to quickly prefill multiple fields, or manually make selections, and then click Save.
7. To save the record without requesting compliance, click Save at the prompt. To request compliance, refer to the Compliance user guide.