The simplest way to combine a set of records out of the application into a Word document, is to use the Download/Checkout feature.
1. Filter down to the records you want to extract. It is important that you only include Word records.
2. Click the Download/Checkout button.
3. Click OK at the prompt after validating the number of records to extract.
4. Choose the option to Combine word-search records into a single file, make desired selections for what to include and how to sort, where to save the file, then click Download.
5. The application will process the request and when complete the progress window will disappear. If the option is checked the folder will open automatically.
6. The file will be labeled "Combined Documents.docx".