PMAPS automatically stores dashboard attribute and document revisions. This information is available by proposal on the Revisions tab.
For attribute revisions, clicking the Save Changes icon after making attribute changes triggers the addition of the information to the revision history.
For document revisions, clicking the Save to PMAPS icon triggers the addition of the information to the revision history.
1. To review the attribute revision history, select the proposal from the Proposals home menu, and then click the Revisions tab.
The Field column displays the field label that was changed. The Before displays the prior value, and the After field displays the value after saving the changes. The Who column displays the user name of the account user that made the changes. For attribute revisions the document icon and compare icon field is empty.
View Prior Version
1. To view a revision version of a proposal document, select the proposal from the home menu, and then click the Revisions tab.
2. Click on the document icon for the desired version.
3. Locate the prompt to view the document.
Compare with Prior Version
1. To compare the current dashboard document to a prior version, select the proposal from the dashboard, and then click the Revisions tab.
2. Click on the Compare link for the version you wish to compare.
3. Word will open a new Word document outside of PMAPS using your default Microsoft Word Compare settings.