Groups are available to facilitate providing user access permissions and restrictions. The following default user groups may not be altered or removed.
1. From the main menu, click Configuration.
2. From the Groups window, click the Add button.
3. Enter a name for the group; e.g., “Marketing.”
4. Click the Add link next to the Users header. The link will display in underline in hover mode.
5. Select the users to add to the group, and then click the Add button in the Users section.
6. Review the changes and click Save.
1. Select the group to change and click Edit.
2. Click the Add button to select more users to add, click the X next to a user name to remove. Review the changes and click Save.
1. Select the group to remove, and then click Delete.