Search Results Grid
In the results grid, RocketDocs automatically displays important information on screen.
1. The selected record has a light blue background.
2. The selected record displays the record's Search ID.
3. The record status displays in the first column:
- indicates the expiration date is in the future
- indicates the expiration date has passed or is
- indicates review frequency is “Per Bid"
The tabs to the right of Results provide details about a record. Label names may vary.
1. Attributes displays all attributes for the selected record.
2. Short Answer displays the text-only version of the selected record.
3. Notes displays text-only notes related to the selected record.
4. History displays the usage history of the selected record.
5. Revisions displays the revision history of the selected record. This includes all prior saved versions of the record document.
6. Related displays the following details for the selected record:
parent, or child records
docs or response forms in which the record is included
in which the record is included
in which the record is inserted
7. Preview displays the full text-only content of the selected record, and includes the ability to:
the record document in its native format
the record document as a PDF
the record document as an image