The Verification Scheduler enables automatic disbursement of content records to the assigned SME. This process is based on an automated schedule associated with a Saved Search and only records where the Doc Type=Search and File Type=Word may be sent. This option requires custom configuration to process the requests. To request more information about this functionality, please contact your customer success manager or submit a ticket.
Create a Saved Search
1. From the main menu, click Content.
2. Click the Modify Columns icon.
3. Under Add new filter, select Doc Type.
4. Check the box next to Search.
5. Under Add new filter, select the File Type field.
6. Check the box next to Word.
7. Apply any other filters and search options, and then click Apply.
8. Click the Save Search link.
9. Enter a name for the saved search, and then click Ok.
Create a Schedule
1. From the main menu, choose Content then Settings.
2. Click on Verification Scheduler.
3. Click Schedule New Verification.
4. Enter a Process Name.
5. Select the saved search from the Search Criteria dropdown. Items display by the user's name, last name first, and then the name of the saved search.
6. Select the desired frequency from the Schedule options, and then click Save.
a. When using Single Date, specify the next scheduled date the process should run. The Next Scheduled Date will populate automatically based on the calendar.
b. When using Single Date, specify the next scheduled date the process should run.
d. When using Days of Month, select the appropriate days or week. The Next Scheduled Date will populate automatically based on the calendar.