1. Open your browser and go to your instance URL.
2. Enter your username and password.
3. Click the Log In button.
- Check the Keep me logged in box to remain logged in.
1. If you are having difficulty logging in, click SHOW to display your password.
2. Click HIDE to mask your password.
1. If you are having problems logging in, click Forgot Username to verify the correct user name.
2. Enter the email address associated with your user account.
3. A success prompt will indicate that if the user account is valid, the system will send the user name to the email address on file. Click Return to
login page and check your email for the user name. The email may land in your Junk or Spam folder the first time so if you do not see it in your Inbox, please check your Spam or Junk folder. The email will come from @pmapsemail.com. If you find it in the Junk or Spam folder, choose to add the sender or domain to your Safe Senders list. You could also proactively add this domain to your Safe Senders list.
To reset your password, follow the steps below:
1. To reset your password, click Forgot Password.
2. Enter your user name or email address associated with your user account and click the Reset Password button.
3. Wait for the notification that an email was sent to the email on file, and then click the Return to login page link.
4. Check your email for the temporary password and follow the login steps above.
1. To change your password, click your user name avatar and choose Security.
2. Click Change Password.
3. Enter the temporary password in the Current Password field. Enter a new password in both the New Password and Confirm New Password fields. Then, click Change.
PMAPS uses traditional strong password authentication. The password must be at least eight characters in length and must contain at least one capital letter, one number, and one non-alphanumeric character. The following non-alpha characters are accepted in passwords: ~!@#$%^*()_-“;’?/><.,.
4. Click OK at the confirmation prompt.