Users permitted to add records can use the Smart Add feature to quickly add a new record to the Search library. In addition, the document containing the content to add must be added as a record to the Dashboard. Follow the steps below to use this tool.
1. From the main menu, click on Proposals.
2. Select the proposal with the content to add, and then click the Edit Proposal icon.
3. In the Proposal Editor window, select (highlight) the content to add, and then click the Add Q&A icon.
4. If the record is a question-and-answer, ensure there is a blank hard return (empty line) between the question and answer.
5. Select an Attribute Group from the pick list. If no attribute group is selected, the record will be added without any attributes. Enter notes if desired, and then click the Save icon.