1. Click on the inactive user name, and then click the Edit icon.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the window, and then click the Reactivate User icon.
The page refreshes and the account is unlocked. Contact Information is remembered unless the contact was deleted manually from the contact picklist. User Information is remembered except for the password.
3. Place the user in the appropriate group(s).
4. Place the user in the appropriate picklist(s).
5. Instruct the user to click the Forgot Password link from the login page and follow the on-screen instructions to receive a temporary password.